Are you thinking that what problems you might encounter while paying your service tax? If so, then don’ get worried about that because after knowing everything you won’t be feeling nervous and can solve your service tax issues in a relaxed mode. Want to know how? Well, that’s very easy. You must also know the procedures of filing return for service tax in case you need to. If you are unlearned about the steps to how to do so, then this is the right place to know.
Steps To File Returning Of Service Tax
- The submission of the entire assesses must be done in time. This is very important because this is the first step to avoid any risk of service tax issues.
- Assess is needed for filing the return of service tax no matter if the value is NIL.
- The revision of the return, i.e., between 90 days of the return of the original one.
- The filling process can be done even if you are online.
- You need to download the form, fill up and generate in the XML file
- Then simply log in to your profile with your password.
- No hard copy is required.
- If not submitted on time then you will be charged with the penalty of rupees 20,000 approx or more.
Proper Understanding Of Service Tax Issues
Now that you understand how to deal with the service tax issues you will definitely know about OIC tax services, and thus it is now clear to you the ways suggesting of how to return a file of the taxation of services. Once you start dealing with service tax problems, you will understand gradually very well how to handle these issues and do the right work. Don’t miss out any steps discussed above for the returning file of service tax to avoid an unwelcome headache.